Ever feel that the timing of things is taking forever??
Have you ever hired a client, then soon regretted it?
Have you ever made a sale then realized it was not the right fit for the person who bought it?
In todays video we talk about finding the right fit, and to show you this, well lets talk about shoes…
Lets talk about the boot, and shoe collection this guy has…
Some of these shoes are comfortable.
Some of these shoes are practical.
Some of these shoes are for support.
Some of these shoes are for dress.
What is one thing all of these shoes have in common? They are all the same size, well you would hope that you wore the same size in every shoe. Imagine a world where different manufacturers made their sizes different.
How does this relate to timing? Or finding the right fit?
When it comes to timing or finding the right fit in the clientele you are seeking these shoes can teach you about making your business process a little more simple.
- Just because something looks good, it may not be a practical fit.
- Just because everything is the same size does not mean they are the right fit.
- Price will not always be the deciding factor.
- When you compare features of a product, the may not be a fair comparison.
- When you compare your products or services to competitors you are automatically telling your potential clientele that they have a better product or service.
- When you find unique ways to share about your product or service, (like the shoe presentation you are looking at now, to compare products and services). You grab your potential clienteles attention.
- When you talk about what matters to you, and find a bridge to what matters to your clientele. Using things like a blog, video, social media, and content creation you will attract clients that want to work with you.
- Sometimes you need to try something to see if it fits. If you give your clientele a place to “try on” your products or services you will give them a better view of how you can help them.
- Just because it looks good, feels good, and sounds good it may not always be the right fit.
- You dont have to buy the first one you try on. Your clientele may be trying on many solutions right now. Position yourself to not need them now, as the right clientele comes in the right timing.
You will need to find out what your clientele wants, and needs. have you done the research on each client to see what matters to them? Create your online content in a way that grabs them from many different fits, angles, sizes, and features.
We help many businesses create content online that gets results. The new conference Blog and Video Con we can help you with Blogging, Video, Social Media, and List building.
The right clientele comes in the right time. But if you increase the amount of marketing content that creates leads, you will build a bigger list of potential and be able to get more results when you need them.
Tim Gillette is an Award winning Blogger, Best Selling Author, Speaker and Host of the Blog And Video Con hosted in Dallas Texas every fall and spring. Join the newsletter at www.RockAroundYourBlog.com