If you knew a potential client was known to be “loyal” would you work to close that deal first?
In todays post we talk about 3 brands, and why I’ve been loyal. Even after they have a tough time.
– They make it right when something is not.
– They are consistent, no matter where you go your drink, or food tastes the same.
– They are in the people business, serving coffee.
2. Southwest Airlines.
– They are known for making things right, and sure they will do something to help those who were wronged.
– They reward those who consistently use them. Rewards and Deals make customers want to come back.
– They thank me for my business. From the moment you stop at the gate to get a ticket, drop bags, all the way to end of flight. They say thanks, we know you have choices.
– Mark Zuckerburg stood up and said, I take responsibility. Its on ME… Take responsibility when things go wrong. Own both the mistakes and the victories.
– They are still an open platform for anyone to have Freedom of Speech.
– They are the best value, and best place for leads in advertisement for building your business or brand.
So with this in mind lets answer these 3 questions.
1. What do you offer in your business that would make people want to be “Brand Loyal” to you and your business???
2. When something goes wrong in your business, what are you willing to do to make it right? How would you handle the bad customers??
3. If you did your research on a potential client, and found they were loyal to brands they use, what would you do to make that deal happen?
Hope this helps with building your brand online. So often we are judged by how we handle things when they go wrong. Sometimes when things go wrong it shows your clients, and potential clients just how they should trust you with their business.
Tim Gillette is an Author, Speaker, and Blogger. Hosting the Blog and Video Con in Dallas TX every fall and spring. To find out more about how you can improve your business online with blogging and video join the newsletter at NotTomPetty.com