This is the spot for booking a call to talk about your website. This call involves using Zoom as our meeting spot to be able to do screen share, and record the call to help you with your website. This is a virtual call make sure you have good access to the internet, with camera, and microphone working.
This is a short meeting for having coffee, and talking about business. This is done virtually so we can connect no matter where you live anywhere in the world.
This is for the DFW area meeting in person events. This is to meet at a Starbucks in Little Elm, these meetings are designed to be able to take a short drive out, and short drive back. As most of my schedule right now is virtual this location allows for drive time to keep both schedules working.
Please respect the time on this one. If I have available time after I can stay longer than the 45 minutes.
I know you are someone who keeps your word, and keeps a good schedule. Here is our policy of how we handle the many people who are not like you.
1. Please give a 24 hour notice if you must cancel. This allows us to adjust our plans and possible fill that spot to help someone else in that time slot.
2. If you must cancel last minute please communicate as soon as possible to stop drive time if needed.
3. No Shows. If you schedule and do not show, and do not call. We reserve the right to cancel any other meetings you book with us.
4. Repeated Cancellations. If you cancel and reschedule a meeting more than 2 times we reserve the right to cancel any meetings with you.
5. Communication is key. We understand that life happens. That is why we started using a calendar app that looks at our entire schedule and works together with other calendar apps to make sure your schedule works as well. Please keep in good communication when life changes so we can both work together to find a solution.
Thank you for understanding, successful people are doing things that get results done. I love working with successful organized people.